Michele Mather CPC, PCC
Certified Professional Life & Business Coach
Areas of Focus / Specializations:
- Identifying & removing barriers to fulfillment and success
- Cultivating optimal communication & well being in professional relationships
- Designing a life empowered by making choices guided by values vs fears
- Meeting facilitation & workshops co-designed for your organization
- Career transition & fulfillment
- Charting the course to be the CEO of your life
- General Practitioner working with professionals (with an emphasis on service industries), recovering people pleasers, entrepreneurs, couples & small groups.
What is something that amazes you?
The resiliency of people. And how cameras work to create photography -magical.
Tell me about your favorite time of day, week, month or season?
I love the beginning of each season. I’m intrigued by transformation, and appreciate how the seasons keep us honest about time passing and remind us to celebrate the moments.
What motivates you to improve yourself?
Love. Being an inspiration to others.
What is something you learned recently?
Being ready to do something, being brave about it, doesn't mean there is no longer fear. It's the ability to look through that fear and move forward anyway.
In what area of your life are you most like yourself as a child?
I’m a bit silly, curious, and inquisitive. I like to pipe in when folks are generating and sharing ideas. I say hi and smile at strangers.
How has your birth order affected you?
I often say I was born in the 70s but raised in the 50s. I was a “surprise” child born to a 44-year-old mother, a teacher and a nurse, and a 55-year-old entrepreneurial father. I had nieces and nephews in elementary school when I was born. My sisters were 15, 20 and 30 years my seniors. From this I learned resourcefulness, how to ‘fit in’, the ability to see multiple sides of the same situation, being a gracious host (thanks mom), and a strong work ethic (thanks dad).
- BA in Organizational Communications and Pre-Professional Psychology from the University of Montana
- Professional Coaching Certification from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
- Energy Leadership Index-Master Practitioner
- International Coaching Federation-PCC
- Additional courses completed at The Taylor Group: Mastering Change & Loss; Communication, Relationships and Productivity; Leadership & Renewal; Communication Lab; Advanced Communication Group; Committed Action Lab
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Zenger Farm, Board of Directors, Past President
- Mary’s Group
- Delta Gamma Sorority Alumni