Penelope Rose Miller
Penelope Rose Miller CPCC, PCC
Transformative Certified Life & Professional Coach
Areas of Focus / Specializations:
- Transforming old belief systems and thought patterns to present truths and potentials.
- Working with couples to create and maintain fulfilling relationships.
- Cultivating Mindfulness through body and process coaching to create a more joyful existence.
- Consciously uncoupling and divorce coaching.
- Courageous coaching through life's transitions no matter how big or small.
- Creating life balance and finding purpose.
- Grief coaching.
What is something that amazes you?
That we all can and do communicate, in spite of people seeing and experiencing the same thing so differently. This is what makes Perspective Work so rewarding in Coaching.
As an aside from the physical world, I am also amazed that matches make fire.
Tell me about your favorite time of day, week, month or season?
Fall. There is something so special about letting the busy end of summer go. Dropping back down into yourself. The light changes. The wind picks up. There is an electricity in the air. Less wine more tea. It feels very right to me.
What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
The leftover milk that I did not drink and poured down the drain went straight to hungry kids elsewhere. I used to just pour milk from the carton down the drain. Terribly wasteful with the best of magical kid like intentions.
What chore do you most like doing and why?
Watering the outside plants in the summer. It is usually around twilight when I get around to it so I get to bask in the golden hour. I sometimes talk to my plants letting them know they are doing great. I usually shower not just their roots but enjoy cooling off the entire plant. Lastly, I love the feeling of wet soil and the smell of life getting what it needs to thrive.
In what area of your life are you most like yourself as a child?
My childlike wonder is something I have never lost. The one obvious place I am most like a child is when I get into a cozy bed and just wiggle with the joy of it. And talk to myself out loud. "I am so coooooooooooozzzyyyyy!!!"
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would learn to speak every language spoken and to play every instrument that can be played. Communication and connection are big values of mine and language is the facilitator of those values.
- International Coach Federation; Professional Certified Coach. ICF; PCC.
- Certification at The Coaching Training Institute
- Bachelors degree in Contemplative Psychology from Naropa University
- Trained as a Mediator at Resolutions Northwest.
- Training at the Pacific institute of Homeopathy
- Meditation workshops at Shambhala Center
- Member of the ICF, International Coaching Federation
- Member of NAPO
- National Association of Professional Organizers.
- ICD Institute for Challenging Disorganization