Areas of Focus / Specializations:
- Mindfulness based, body centered coaching
- Uncovering and recreating defining beliefs, values and attributes
- Assessing skills & strategizing for forward movement & growth
- Quieting the mind in order to tune in more intimately to the wisdom of the heart & body
- Examining defining core beliefs and reshaping them to meet your true needs & desires
- Opening up to the opportunities and deep wisdom behind your fears
- Strengthening personal identity, self trust & confidence
- Restoring life balance and reclaiming your original creative wholeness
- Cultivating curiosity and openness for personal leadership & thriving relationships
- General practitioner working with creatives, entrepreneurs & grown ups looking to strengthen their relationship with self.
What is something that amazes you?
The wonder that is the human body and the human being; resilient, ever changing & capable. And I love that no matter how different we are our humanness connects us.
Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?
On one of those split personality spring days in Oregon, I like to go to the coast. With or with out a guest in town it is my favorite get away. Fresh crisp air, sun showers and sometimes the rainbow that goes along with them.
When do you find yourself singing? And what?
In the car of course. Anything from "I've been working on the railroad" with my kiddo, to Joni Mitchell's "Little Green."
What motivates you to improve yourself?
Feeling the simple calm of being connected to what feels true. This feels so good to all of me and often takes work to get and stay here.
Tell me about your favorite time of day, week, month or season?
A slow Saturday morning on a fall day feels pretty right to me. Sundays usually come with the permission to go slow, so the luxury of feeling that way on a Saturday, has extra goodness. And, fall has that scent of change in the air which feels like an invitation for thoughtful reflection.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Right now, I'd have to say, learning to play the ukelele and sing, which I do imagine will happen someday! I do these things already on occasion for a moment of real funny freedom.
- International Coach Federation; Professional Certified Coach. ICF; PCC.
- Undergraduate degree in Communication Arts from Columbia in Chicago
- Professional Coaching Certification from Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
- Mindful Experiential Therapy Approaches; Training in Hakomi Method, R-CS, Recreation Of The Self & Attachment
PCC member of the ICF, Internation Coach Federation
Board of Directors at Open Adoption & Family Services
Member of the Oregon Law Commission Work Group -rewriting Oregon Adoption Law
Member CIP, Community Inspired Professionals